Step-by-Step Instructions: How to Integrate with an Existing Project
Please follow the below steps to correctly utilize the Silverlight Message Boxes in your project:
- Download the .DLL library file from
- Once saved on a local computer, right click on the .DLL file and select properties. Here click on
- Now at your Silverlight project, right click on references and select Add Reference
- Go to the Browse tab, and locate the downloaded and unblocked .DLL file.
- Once the library file was successfully referenced in the project, put using SilverlightMessageBoxLibrary; statement on top of each class where the message boxes will be used.
- Follow the code samples at
Example Code for further instructions.
Your feedback is crucial. Please inform me of any issues or ideas that you might come up with.